Tomas et la Fraise Tomas et la Fraise

awww

awwww lil tom fulp and strawberry clock had a gay little fling together

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Amazing

In my opinion this is the single greatest flash on newgrounds, that is at least until you submit the next flash in the brackenwood series.

WeRBopBop #8 WeRBopBop #8

Nice

This was extremely well done, great fluid animation and voice acting was superb. I feel you pulled this off perfectly. Just trying to educate people with this flash may not seem like the best idea, but this is certainly the most effective way to enlighten the majority of newgrounders who enjoy the fun caricatures and excessive gore, i think you did well in getting your point across!

Dodge. Dodge.

nice

Solid concept, great gameplay and some pretty good animation. A second version of this game with better visuals and more boss variation might even be good enough for an XBLA game. Great job guys!

moogoat responds:

XBLA would be sweet, but I've got no idea how to do that :(. Thanks though :D

Magic Pen Magic Pen

Amazing

The combination of simple yet challenging game play, good looking visuals and relaxing music made this game perfect. It was very easy for me to open this up play along and completely looses track of time, took me a good 45 min to beat, tons of fun. I can see this being a game on XBLA or PSN, if it was extended this game has real potential!

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

OMGAMAzIN

This is clearly by the far the most entertaining well programmed game on NG. There is no substitute for YHTBTR its just so unique and so amazing.

The Darkness Suite The Darkness Suite

wow

that was so good even angry faic looked like he was going to break into tears

MJTTOMB responds:

LOL.

Thanks man. I needed a good laugh.

Thanks for the review too.

They're always welcome as well. xP

Gardens Of Stone Gardens Of Stone

what

what program do you use?

sculpted-cold responds:

I used Sound Forge to record, mix, and manipulate everything.

Rucklo - Indestructable Rucklo - Indestructable

BAH

In , my opinion this should have been higher up on the list, nut who cares it was still great!

Rucklo responds: