Tomas et la Fraise Tomas et la Fraise

awww

awwww lil tom fulp and strawberry clock had a gay little fling together

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Amazing

In my opinion this is the single greatest flash on newgrounds, that is at least until you submit the next flash in the brackenwood series.

WeRBopBop #8 WeRBopBop #8

Nice

This was extremely well done, great fluid animation and voice acting was superb. I feel you pulled this off perfectly. Just trying to educate people with this flash may not seem like the best idea, but this is certainly the most effective way to enlighten the majority of newgrounders who enjoy the fun caricatures and excessive gore, i think you did well in getting your point across!

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

ye but

Does that pretty much everything the guy before me says include games for windows? i thought not

late night shopping 2 late night shopping 2

nice

always a fan of the weebl and wonchop stuff, nice job with the audio and visual keep up the good work boys!

Madness Combat Short Madness Combat Short

NIce

That was great for your second flash, im a big fan man funny storyline and obviously up to standard animation for madness! hope to see more from you in the future , Happy leap year!

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Happy Leap Year to you too!! Also, are you saying that you're a big fan of me, or madness combat? Please PM and tell me that. Additionally, I'm glad that you hope to see more of my work in the future.

Inside the mind of SBC Inside the mind of SBC

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

That was awesome man, super trippy but just out of curiosity what drug were you on when you made this, E, LSD, acid?

BlueHippo responds:

Hmmm, only TCH was in my system when I made this... and for the record, LSD and acid are the same thing ;P

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

...... no

I find it funny how in the beginning of your author quotes you say this is your first flash, i gotta tell you kid this isn't flash other than that blie shit on your shirt, which is why im giving it a one, i only gave you the one because i suppose the video editing was decent. Other than that it was just you acting like a twit in front of a camera for attention.

Commercials Commercials

very nice

i liked the cell phone one the best, i also found it funny that he said worst of his girlfriend broke up with hime when his goddam house is being repoed

MetalDart responds:

lol thanks

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

AMAZING

That was fantastic i only had two problems

#1 Voices sometimes cut out to soon

#2 I think the graphic for the title could have been much better

Other than that this is one of my favorite flashes on newgrounds and i hope you make all the other chapters like from the games, possibly new ones made by you becuase it seems your very creative!